Free online seminar
Review of Best GRE Study Materials
Register for Online Seminar: 7:00 PM, 28th Mar, 2017
If you’re a student (or, a working professional) preparing for GRE, then there are tons of choices available. But, which one will give you the BEST GRE SCORE?
Here’s a quick look. Official Guide To GRE published by ETS
1. Ideal for anyone who’s absolutely new to GRE.
2. Contains detailed explanations about the test format, scoring, purpose of each section etc.
3. Sample questions give you an idea of what to expect in your GRE.
1. Seriously lack practice questions for Quant or Verbal.
2. No answer explanations for why a particular option is right or how to solve it.
3. Book-based learning - neither adaptive nor helpful in time management.
A little bit more clear about what to expect?
Similarly, we’ll be reviewing the 10 most popular study materials impartially, like, Barron’s, Manhattan Prep & more! Join us in our Exclusive Online Seminar on 28th Mar; 7 PM to get the entire list of pros & cons!