- For every purpose of visit, there is a VISA.
- For every country, there is a VISA.
All most all countries have a certain VISA procedure that differs at least by a small margin. VISAs are divided into subclasses or sections depending on the reason for you going to that specific country. Following are the different types of Visas.
Under each VISA, there are various categories. Depending on the purpose of travel, you will have to select the VISA. The names of each VISA also vary with respect to each country.
Most of the VISAs are usually processed online while some VISA application has to be filed via paper. Once you have completed the online application, you are required to submit a documentation proof of your purpose for the VISA. Now, these documents are usually submitted in two ways:
Submit online(upload your documents)
Visit the embassy in person for submitting documents or attend a VISA interview
This completely varies from country to country and also from different VISA types depending on the purpose of the visit. The requirement of the documents also depends on what type of VISA you are applying for and the country you are applying to.
For a student VISA or for a student applying for a full time(two year) masters study, the documents that are required are:
- An application form(online or paper)
- Passport copy
- Acceptance letter from the university
- Proof of funding(financial documents, poof to show sufficient funds for the entire duration of stay and tuition)
- Test scores
- Cover letter
- Transcripts(certified previous education documents)
- Work exp certificates(if you have)
- Health insurance certificates
NOTE: These are only the general documents. This will vary depending on the VISA type and country you are applying, some documents could get added or removed.
Talk to our GRE Expert today!